Monday, August 31, 2009

What gets you moving?

If you read my previous post, you'll remember that I created a schedule (well, most of it, still have a few parts of the day to work on). I am so tickled that I am still doing it! I'll be honest, schedules have always been hard for me. I have always been a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of gal. One quote kept coming to me, several times in the span of a week or so. It was by Elisabeth Elliot--"Do the next thing." God really spoke to me that I was wasting too much time because I didn't know what the next thing was. The schedule is helping me know what that next thing is!

Last week we pretty much did our schedule until about 2 pm! Praise God!

I love worship music, rarely listen to anything not Christian. I have about 17 songs that I work out to on my ipod*. I go through about 5 or 6 in one session. I know I'm going to need a bigger repertoire! My question for you--what's your favorite exercise or work music? Any songs that just get you moving?

I think I forgot to tell you about my new ipod. My amazing husband surprised me with a new one (after I lost my pink one! It made it all the way to OH and back and THEN disappeared!). He had it engraved for me! What a sweetheart! If you're reading this, honey, I love you!

1 comment:

Beach Mama said...

I'm glad your schedule is working for you and you are able to stick with it. I'm trying to figure out the schedule with our curriculum and how to best navigate through it. I hope it becomes easier over time:)