Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family Art Notebook

I don't know about you, but I always struggle with teaching art. I want to teach it--both the hows and the appreciation, but I don't know the hows and I slept through art appreciation in college. Connor and Jacob went to an art class last summer. We bought Connor a dvd of the presenter teaching art (Feed My Sheep by Barry Stebbing) and Connor occasionally does it in his free time. But I know there's more.

I just got an email from Yes You Can Publishing about making a Family Art Notebook. She only gave a teaser, but for some reason, I feel that this is something I'm going to want to do. She said she'll be sending out more emails in the next couple of days with more details. I'll let you know what I hear. You can also check out her art freebie How Am I Suppose To Teach Art When Noone Taught Me? .

No comments: