Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Princess room

I've changed it again! The Nantucket Fog was too bright on the walls and not girly enough. So I repainted it Blue Orchid (still have the second coat to do). I really just want to have it finished for now. So I set out in search of bedding to match the walls and the chair. It's a long story, but the chair has to stay! So finding bedding has been quite a task. I don't want to spend too much at this stage. Later I can go for the decorator room.

There was one I liked at J.C. Penney, but they didn't have it in stock and we went to Target for something else and Princess saw these and fell in love with them... It's not my ideal ones, but I guess it'll do... I know, she's 3, what does she know? But they were inexpensive...

Ideas? Comments? They're a little busy and I don't have anything on the walls yet? I may order the one from Penney's and see how it looks...




3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Very sweet, Charlene! You're pouring so much love into your girls and their new room. Can't wait to see them in it and enjoying your creativity and love! Sweet blessings, Friend! Amy

Table for Six said...

I love it! Great job!

Oh, I read on Tabitha's FB that she came home! ....

Unknown said...

Charlene,
The room look great. I do love the bedding. Great selection and oh how grown up Shaoey has become. Looking more and more like a big sis everyday! Hold on sweetie....your Grace will be with you soon.