The staff at SFCV has been approached about finding families for almost 40 children from Hohehot orphanage! This is an amazing opportunity! I don't have any pictures yet, but I will update as soon as I hear any more. Their paperwork has all been done and is at CCAA ready to be matched with families. We think they are on the shared list. Could you be one of them?
1. Zheng Yanbo is a 2 1/2 year old little boy. His has a cleft lip & palate. (DOB: April. 24th, 2008)
2. Wang Fengying is a 2 year old little girl with light hydrocephalus. (DOB: Sep. 13th, 2008)
3. Zheng Yanfei is an almost 2 year old little boy with cleft lip & palate. (DOB: Nov. 19, 2008)
4. Wang Fengduo is a little girl who is only 20 months old. She has a meningocele (post surgery) and light hydrocephalus. (DOB: Feb. 17th, 2009)
5. Wang Longsheng is an 18 months old little boy with a right ear deformity. (DOB: May. 3rd, 2009)
We used BAAS for our last adoption and are using it for our current one. Xiaoqing is phenomenal to work with and when it comes to finding children on the shared list. I know she would be willing to help locate these files. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org