Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day AFTER Christmas baking?




Yes, I know we're a bit late...we just ran out of time before Christmas.  This has actually worked out really well, it's helped to overcome the after Christmas letdown.  The kids had a wonderful time making graham cracker "gingerbread" houses and making and decorating gingerbread cookies.  Can you believe it's the first time we've ever made gingerbread cookies???  I think they came out pretty good, if I do say so myself.  Charlotte seemed to really get into it too.  She often wanders off by herself here, so I was excited to find something that she enjoyed doing!  She did a great job of decorating her house!!

A gingerbread girl funny~~As we were decorating the gingerbread girls, one of them lost an arm....yes, Shaoey ran over to Grace and showed her "her" gingerbread girl~missing an arm!!  LOL

1 comment:

Pam said...

Looks like you all had FUN!