Monday, November 9, 2009

I love my kids...


Confession:  The computer is my escape from "reality," or atleast my reality.  When the kids are rough, or Troy's gone hunting, or I just need Cal*gon to take me away, I hop on the computer.  I LOVE living vicariously through other people's blogs...  So while I am physically here with them, I wasn't mentally with them (OUCH!).  So I've been trying very hard to cut back on computer time and spend more involved time with my children which is why I haven't posted as often.

Spending so active time with my children has allowed me to see them doing all sorts of wild and wonderful things, so most of this post will be pictures.  I think they all pretty much speak for themselves!




Sorry, I know that was a lot.  I just couldn't choose.  We have had so much fun the last couple weeks!

I love my kids so much.  They really are the best kids in the whole wide world!  I cannot imagine missing out on all the wonderful adventures we have together.  I am so thankful that we are a homeschooling family--it's not something we do; it's who we are, it's our way of life.  I think that's why so many people say they can't "do" it.  It's not about doing "it," it is about living together as a family the way God intended us to live.  They don't understand "it."

No comments: