Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I won a Lovey Award!!



I haven't won an award before! How sweet of Beach Mama!! What a joy! Now it's my turn to pass it on! I don't know how I'll keep it to 8! I have found some real jewels in blogland. I love reading about other's lives and getting to know them. To follow their journey is such a delight.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award." I'd like top present this Lovey Award to the following 8 bloggers:

1. Amy at Living a Blessed Life


2. Emily at And Then There Were Seven

3. Jill at Table for Six

4. Shelley at A Wok on the Wildside

5. Becki at Welcome Addison Grace Xin

6. Holly at The Huffman Crew

7. Nicole at The Baker's Sweets

8. Erin at No Second Way



And thanks to all who follow us and leave comments! I LOVE reading them!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

How sweet! Thanks for passing on the Lovey Aware to me. Loved the recent pics and video of your girls. :-) Sweet blessings, A

Table for Six said...

i love your heart!