Thursday, August 18, 2011

My new adventure...

I was so excited to get my pink box!!  



So what was in it, you ask?

Super cute (and affordable) Thirty-One products--from signature purses and totes to storage solutions that help organize my life (and you know how much I LOVE organizing!).  Here's just a sampling!  This is their fall line, there's many more fabrics to choose from.

(stock photo from Thirty-One)

I had heard of Thirty-One before, but never really gave it much thought until I received an email from a sweet friend of mine who was a consultant for Thirty-One.  She shared the fall starter kit info with me. When I started looking through the catalog, I was hooked!  

From their philosophy:
   I love that Thirty-One is a Christian based business, even their name.  Their name comes from Proverbs 31 in the Bible.  The Proverbs 31 woman is dearly loved and respected my her husband and her children, yet she is an individual.  She manages her home with kindness and integrity.  Her savvy business skills are partly brought about by her desire to serve others, to do good deeds and prosper.  

To their mission:
  To celebrate, encourage and reward women by offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners. We have seen this mission play out through the years in the individual lives of so many women who now have their own "Thirty-One story." Many work full-time jobs and use their Thirty-One income to help pay for those extras in life like vacations. Some of our Consultants had a dream to be debt-free and have paid off houses and cars. Others have seen Thirty-One become a lifeline to their families in difficult economic times. 

What's my dream? 

My decision to join was twofold. I want to be able to contribute to our adoption fund and to be able to give more to care for the orphans. Being a Thirty-One Consultant allows me to do both.

I'm having a get together this Saturday to introduce my friends and family to their awesome products! Hop over to my website to get the details!

No comments: