Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Growing up...

My "baby" turns 11 tomorrow!! Where did the time go? From the little 7 lb. 2 oz. precious little baby boy to an almost 90 pound young man that's almost as tall as I am...

He's now allowed to use the riding mower to cut the back field.



And he came out to me the other day and announced that he had shaved!!! I almost fell over in laughter (but I managed to keep it in)! He had shaved his above his top lip and only made one nick.

I also realized that not all of the bible is "suitable" for an almost 11 year old boy... I felt like such a "good" mama. We were driving to a field trip and my boys were reading the bible. Late Genesis to be exact. Did you realize the discussion that could potentially happen after reading about Lot and his daughters, or Moab and what does "violate" mean? All this while I was driving. WOW!

1 comment:

Table for Six said...

Happy early birthday Conner!

man, i would have loved to be a fly on the minivan wall.. :O)